The instruction to get the Cisco VT camera II to work with Windows 7 (x64):
- get this file from logitech. download qc1051enu_x64.exe and run it,
- when error windows open that state that the software is not compatible, copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech to C:\Logitech,
- edit C:\Logitech\QuickCamWebInstall\Drivers\x64\PRO364\IPRO364V.inf and replace all 08CE with 08C7 and save the file,
- open computer manager (right click on My computer -> manage -> device manager) and update drive on unidentified device by pointing it to C:\Logitech,
- do not update drivers from internet when asked.
it works quite well. The original contribution is from baziuk.wg http://communities.cisco.com/thread/4211?start=30&tstart=0